TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Lucie Norris Yoga
1. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to Lucie Norris Yoga and its customers, staff or owners.
2. The customer shall keep all properties used by Lucie Norris Yoga equipment and facilities in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
3. Lucie Norris Yoga reserves the right to alter the yoga activity.
4. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Lucie Norris Yoga. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga. Lucie Norris Yoga is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
5. Lucie Norris Yoga cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
We operate a 24-hour cancellation policy on our SUP sessions this applies to both drop in classes and class passes. Should you cancel your session after the 24-hour window has closed, you will be charged for the session and not issued a replacement session. No refunds are given for missed or cancelled sessions. All refunds will be given minus the booking fee.
To cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org